Dear all,

I would like to know how can I concatenate 2 data.frames into a single one.
Both data frames have the same number of columns and the same class type in
each correspondent column. So what I want is to have a new data.frame where I
have first the values from one data.frame and then the values from a second
data.frame would came after in this new data.frame.

Thanks in advance.

Med venlig hilsen / Regards

João Fadista
Ph.d. studerende / Ph.d. student

         AARHUS UNIVERSITET / UNIVERSITY OF AARHUS
Det Jordbrugsvidenskabelige Fakultet / Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Forskningscenter Foulum / Research Centre Foulum
Genetik og Bioteknologi / Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Tel:     +45 8999 1900
Direct:  +45 8999 1900
Mobile:  +45
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web:     www.agrsci.dk <http://www.agrsci.dk/>
________________________________

Tilmeld dig DJF's nyhedsbrev / Subscribe Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Newsletter <http://www.agrsci.dk/user/register?lan=dan-DK> .

Denne email kan indeholde fortrolig information. Enhver brug eller
offentliggørelse af denne email uden skriftlig tilladelse fra DJF er ikke
tilladt. Hvis De ikke er den tiltænkte adressat, bedes De venligst straks
underrette DJF samt slette emailen.

This email may contain information that is confidential. Any use or publication
of this email without written permission from Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
is not allowed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Faculty of
Agricultural Sciences immediately and delete this email.