Hi,

Would anyone happen to know the steps and code for calculating mean on one
column in a multicolumn exel spreadsheet. I would like to do this
calculation on a file opened from my computer into Rweb using the Rweb
open file interface?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank-you,

Nat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

403-440-6794

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact
the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do
not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error,
or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.