On 30/04/07, Y G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is this list only related to R issues or it has a broader context
> regarding questions and discussions about statistics. Is there any other
> email list or forum for that?

Well, just to quickly self-reply my question. From
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

*Questions about statistics:* The R mailing lists are primarily intended for
questions and discussion about the R software. However, questions about
statistical methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is well-asked
and of interest to someone on the list, it *may* elicit an informative
up-to-date answer. See also the Usenet groups sci.stat.consult (applied
statistics and consulting) and sci.stat.math (mathematical stat and
probability).

*Basic statistics and classroom homework:* R-help is not intended for these.

Thanks.