I think I found the solution (just after sending the email).
The following apparentely works:

a == TRUE | b ==TRUE

Regards,
Federico

Federico Abascal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: Hello,

it might be a very simple question but I cannot find the solution (I tried a ||
b, any(a,b)... but none works). My problem is:

I have two vectors,
a <- c(TRUE,FALSE,FALSE)
b <- c(TRUE,FALSE,TRUE)

and I would like to obtain a vector that indicates if it is TRUE in any of the
two vectors. Hence, the desired output would be: TRUE, FALSE, TRUE

Thank you in advance,
Federico