Hi, R-users
Could someone help me to understand this following error. I'm using vglm
function in VGAM package
Best regards and thank you for your ehlp

########
 mydata <- read.table("Data2_overruns.csv", sep =";", header  = T,
row.names=NULL)
> attach(mydata)
>
> y <- mydata$cat.event
> phase.vol <-mydata$phase.vol
> pilote <- mydata$pilote
> défail.méca <- mydata$défail.méca
> mauv.visib <- mydata$mauv.visibilité
> piste.cont <- mydata$piste.contam
> vent <- mydata$vent
> tiers <- mydata$tiers
> y <- ordered(y,levels=c("Inci","Inci G","Acci"))
>
> dat <- data.frame(y,phase.vol,pilote, défail.méca,
+ mauv.visibilité, piste.cont, vent, tiers)

> pilote_sum<-apply(tab_cont,1,sum) #somme sur les lignes
> Event_sum<-apply(tab_cont,2,sum) # somme sur les colonnes

> library(VGAM)
Le chargement a nécessité le package : splines
Le chargement a nécessité le package : stats4

Attachement du package : 'VGAM'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:splines :

         bs,
         ns

        The following object(s) are masked from package:stats :

         glm,
         lm,
         poly,
         predict.glm,
         predict.lm,
         predict.mlm

        The following object(s) are masked from package:base :

         scale.default

> result <- vglm(y ~ phase.vol + pilote + défail.méca + mauv.visib +
piste.cont + vent + tiers,data = dat, family = cumulative(parallel = F))
Erreur dans dotC(name = "tapplymat1", mat = as.double(mat),
as.integer(nr),  :
        NA/NaN/Inf dans un appel à une fonction externe (argument 1)
De plus : Warning messages:
1: using type="numeric" with a factor response will be ignored in:
model.response(mf, "numeric")
2: production de NaN in: log(x)
3: fitted values close to 0 or 1 in: Deviance.categorical.data.vgam(mu =
mu, y = y, w = w, residuals = residuals,
4: production de NaN in: log(x)
5: fitted values close to 0 or 1 in: Deviance.categorical.data.vgam(mu =
mu, y = y, w = w, residuals = residuals,

Lassana KOITA
Chargé d'Etudes de Sécurité Aéroportuaire et d'Analyse Statistique  /
Project Engineer Airport Safety Studies & Statistical analysis
Service Technique de l'Aviation Civile (STAC) / Civil Aviation Technical
Department
Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile (DGAC) / French Civil Aviation
Headquarters
Tel: 01 49 56 80 60
Fax: 01 49 56 82 14
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]