Hi everyone,

I'm a graduate student of engineering, lately introduced with R. and using R
for my project and thesis. I'm trying to use R for implementing a neural
network regression model and apply it to my database. I found three R
packages ("AMORE" , "grnnR" , "neural") in R website, but their manuals are
not really user-friendly in my idea. I was wondering if anyone has a written
code in R using any of these packages for a feed-forward back-propagation
neural network in R that I can use it. That'll be a remedy for my nightmare
which already took quite time from me.
I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Jason.