Dear List,

I have another question to bother you about how to do clustering.
My data consists of 49 columns (49 variables) and 238804 rows.
I would like to do hierarchical clustering (unsupervised clustering
and PCA). So far I tried pvclust (www.is.titech.ac.jp/~shimo/prog/*pvclust*
/)
but I always had the problem like for R like "cannot allocate the memory".

I am curious about what else packages can perform the clustering analysis
while memory efficient.

Meanwhile, is there any way that I can extract the features of each cluster.

In other words, I would like to identify which are responsible for
classifying these
variables (samples).

Thanks a lot!

Sincerely,