Hi,I have a frustrating problem from vista that I wonder if anyone has come
across the same problem. I wrote a script that involves long computational time
(although, during the calculation, it spits out text on the gui to notify me
the progress of the calculation periodically). Windows vista always stopped my
calculation and claimed that 'Rgui is stop-working. Windows is checking for
solution.' And when I looked into task manager, windows already stopped my Rgui
process. I am quite disappointed with this. I would really appreciate if anyone
finds a solution to go around this windows vista problem? Particularly, how to
turn off this feature in vista? Any help would be really appreciated. Thank
you!- adschai