?BATCH

    By default, the input commands are printed along with the output.
     To suppress this behavior, add 'options(echo = FALSE)' at the
     beginning of 'infile'.

"at the begining of 'infile'" means that 'options(echo = FALSE)' must be
included inside 'infile'( in your case copie.r), as a first line. Not before
'infile' on the command line.

Btw, the help does not mention that you can put several script files on the
command line. I am not sure if it works.

Christophe

Christophe Pallier (http://www.pallier.org)