Hello,

I am using survreg for a simulation where data is randomly generated from a
Weibull distribution and the model parameters estimated. When this is
embedded within a loop and the process repeated for different datasets, the
program aborts after a few runs in most cases giving the following message:

Error in survreg.fit(X, Y, weights, offset, init = init, controlvals =
control,  :
        NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 9)
In addition: Warning message:
no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

I'm having similar problems when using the lognormal distribution as well.
Does anyone have any suggestions\thoughts on how to circumvent this issue?
I've tried a few things with setting the seed for the random generation
without success.

Thanks,