hi there,
i an beginner of R. some one have sent me a file (extension is .Rdata).  i have
 installed R in my computer and i just double clicked the data. then it
automatically opened R programme and displayed that [previously saved workspace
restored]. the following message was displayed.

Type 'demo()' for some demos, 'help()' for on-line help, or'help.start()' for
an HTML browser interface to help.Type 'q()' to quit R.

[Previously saved workspace restored]

but how  can I see the data (table) which is saved (in R format) in R?,

i hope you will help me.

Kristi Glover