Hallo R experts,

I got a question concerning the .libPaths(). if I do the command .libPaths()
than the result is /usr/lib/R/library. This is the default folder. I now want
to change this one into /home/csc/usr/lib/R/library. I thought it would work
with the command .libPaths("/home/csc/usr/lib/R/library"). When I than do the
command .libPaths() the result is: "/usr/lib/R/library"
"/home/csc/usr/lib/R/library". But if I start R the next time the result of the
command .libPaths() is again just "/usr/lib/R/library".

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Corinna