hi meeryana,

may be this time nobnody is responding. but dont worry you will get a lot
of help eventually, so always post a copy to the mailing list.
The reason is there are a lot many newbies, although i am also not so old
enough, who have even the simplest questions but are hesitant to ask.
the objective of the list is to help, and thus feel free to ask, stand and
contribute :-) i hope you will understand not today then tomorrow as you
will get associated with the mailing list more closely. Personally i have
found friends here. Further, never post a mail with a loose subject and
secondly try to maintain the thread i.e. reply to the mail which you want
to reply(for more details refer to the posting guide) :-) that would
really help.

Yes now regarding your question :-)

Step1 : List of all packages can be found at this link :-)
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/PACKAGES.html
Step2: Click on the package you want to install :-)
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/copula.html
Step3: Then download the binary of your Operating system. If windows then
download corresponding zip file.
for copula it is
 http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/r-release/copula_0.5-3.zip
save zip file on your system
Step4 Open your R rpogram
Step5: Goto Packages -> Install packages from Local Zip file
Step6: Select your package zip file which you want to install
Step7: Sit back and relax
Step8: load the library using library(LibraryName) on R prompt

There are alternate ways of installing the package directly from R prompt.
It didn't worked for me a long time back, so  i always adopt this method.
Somebody on the list may help you in this regards :-)

bye and learn
Join and stand with Open Source and R community
Cheers and Chiao, Welcome
-gaurav

dear Mr. Yadav,

I want to thank for help,
and for that you are only who is willing to help,
but I have one question:
because I'm new with R project also, I think I should install a package
for copula.
I have only installed R program.
How should I install this package? And is it what I have also to do with
credit metrics, Value at Risk, matix and the other formulas, I mean
install packages.

I hope that you have a little time for me and my problem, and I hope I'm
not disturbing you.
thank you for all you can do for me

and

best regards,