Hi everybody,

I am working with gams and I have found some questions when plotting gams
models.

I am using mgcv, and my model looks something like this:

model<- gam(x ~ s(lat,long))

I can plot the output of the model using plot(model) or plot.gam(model) and I
get a surface plot.

That is ok, but what I want to do now is to extract the data used to perform
the surface plot. Like that I would be able to superpose them to a geographical
map, and to plot these data using other programs.

Thank you very much in advance

Lucía
Lucia Zarauz
AZTI - Tecnalia / Unidad de Investigación Marina
Herrera kaia portualdea z/g
20110 Pasaia (Gipuzkoa)
Tel: 943 004 800 - Fax: 943 004 801
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.azti.es ; www.tecnalia.info

DISCLAIMER ****************
Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua
dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.
Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido
legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo
ni conservarlo.
This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending
or backing it.