Hi all,

I am a student of MRes Bioinformatics and Comp. Biology at University of Leeds,
UK.

I am trying to compare two matrices in R. One is the matrix containing distance
and the other one contains the correlation values. I would like to create a XY
plot of these matrices and do some linear regression on it. But, I am a bit new
to R, so i have a few questions (I searched in the documentation with no
success).

I have been successful so far in reading both matrices but dont exactly know
how can I get the plot for the same.

Thanks very much.

Urmi