Graphs that rely on 3-d effects tend to distort the data rather than enlighten
the viewer.  If your goal is to distort the data (which I doubt), then most of
us don't want to help.  On the other hand, if you really do want to enlighten
the viewer (even if that is just you), then tell us what your data is like and
what you want to learn from it, and we will be happy to give you advice on
creating useful graphs.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center