Hi,

I've plotted a Kaplan-Meier curve but the curves only range from 0.7 to
1 on the y-axis. Therefore I have used: -

ylim=c(0.7,1)

[although I think convention dictates that you plot 0.5 to 1 to show the
median? A few papers I've read have done this]??

BUT, I would like a symbol like // (but rotated 90 degrees) to indicate
that the y-axis has been truncated. I'd need to be able to specify
exactly where on the axis to put the symbol as well.

I couldn't find anything under "par" or "plot" for doing this

Thanks for any help,

DaveL

Free information on becoming a Legal Assistant. Click Now!
<http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/Ioyw36XKKhNb648GlNi10yhQt8Hj9egcisvXgKE
K8RmtgEBA8RI05g/>

 the Free email that has everyone talking at <a href=http://www.mail2world.com
Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150; SMS &#150; Translator &#150;