Hi there,

I have some simple frequencies I want to plot into one graph.  I had it
working, and now I can't figure out whats going wrong.  All the data is
stored in a dataframe, and i finally managed to order the factor correctly!
Each column is a variable and contains integers for the same set of values
in the column that contains the headers for each row (graphLabels).

So, I get the data and my first call is:
app <- qplot(appetitive.stimulus, graphLabels, data=related.differences,
size=variance, colour="Appetitive Stimulus", xlim=c(-20,20), main="Title
here", xlab="Differences", ylab="Header Concepts")

which works great. Now, there are 16 columns in my dataframe that I want to
output together, so i tried the following:
ave <- qplot(aversive.stimulus, graphLabels, data=related.differences,
size=variance, colour="Aversive Stimulus", xlim=c(-20,20), main="Title
here", xlab="Differences", ylab="Header Concepts", add=app)

which according to what i can find (and actually got working at some point)
should add the data from the two columns to the same graph.  However, that
is not what is happening now.  The 'add' parameter does add the first plot
object, but instead of both sets of data appearing, only 'app' appears in
the output. If I remove the 'add' command, 'ave' outputs correctly.  What am
i doing wrong here? It feels like I'm missing something ridiculously
apparent.

Thanks for your help!
emilio