Hi,

Could someone please tell me how to perform a Mann-Whitney U test on a
dataset with 2 groups where one group has more data values than another?

I have split up my 2 groups into 2 columns in my .txt file i'm using with
R. Here is the code i have so far...

group1 <- c(LeafArea2)
group2 <- c(LeafArea1)
wilcox.test(group1, group2)

This code works for datasets with the same number of data values in each
column, but not when there is a different number of data values in one
column than another column of data.

Is the solution that i have to have a null value in the data column with
the fewer data values?

I'm testing for significant diferences between the 2 groups, and the
result i'm getting in R with the uneven values is different from what i'm
getting in SPSS.

Help please!

Nat

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.