Hi R-users,
Could someone help me to combine bwplot and srt option (exemple srt = 45
degree or srt 90 degree)? My graphic contains 146 boxplots, I would like
to label all of them. As you know, labels  are not readable.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Lassana KOITA
Chargé d'Etudes de Sécurité Aéroportuaire et d'Analyse Statistique  /
Project Engineer Airport Safety Studies & Statistical analysis
Service Technique de l'Aviation Civile (STAC) / Civil Aviation Technical
Department
Direction Générale de l'Aviation Civile (DGAC) / French Civil Aviation
Headquarters
Tel: 01 49 56 80 60
Fax: 01 49 56 82 14
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]