Hi

i have two arrays of genes names,one with180000 gene names and the other with
24000 gene names,I have to compare both of them for finding common names.

I have both the arrays in .csv format.i loaded the files and tried to compare
them using for and if loops

but I got the error Error in Ops.factor(cgh[i, 1], cgh[j, 2]) :
        level sets of factors are different

Please suggest me how to solve this problem or any other alternative procedure

Thanks
ramakanth

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html