Dear all,

I am quite puzzled about the bound and absolute.t arguments to the l1ce
function in the lasso2 package. (The l1ce function estimates the regression
parameter b in a regression model y=Xb+e subject to the constraint that |b|<t
for some value t).

The doc says:
bound    numeric, either a single number or a vector: the constraint(s) that
is/are put onto the L1 norm of the parameters.
absolute.t       logical flag: if TRUE, then bound is an absolute bound and all
entries in bound can be any positive number. If FALSE, then bound is a relative
bound and all entries must be between 0 and 1.

Default is that bound=0.5 and absolute.t is FALSE. Hence the bound is relative
to "something", but I can't figure out what this "something" is (and it is not
clear from the papers listed in the man pages either). Can anyone help on this??

Thanks
Søren