On 26.08.2015 12:23, Rainer M Krug wrote:
Hi

I am working on two packages, where one (EnergyBalance) contains
general functions and the second package (EnergyBalancePaper) contains
the data and the analysis of this specific day=ta using the general
functions ion the package EnergyBalance.

Now I am trying to clean the packages and I am running

R CMD build ./PACKAGE && R CMD check PACKAGE_0.0.1.tar.gz

where everything works fine for EnergyBalance, but EnergyBalancePaper
depends on EnergyBalance, and I get obviously the following error:

,----
| Package required but not available: ‘EnergyBalance’
`----

As they are both still under heavy development, I do not want to install
them in my main library of R.

Is there a way of telling R to use ./../library as a library as well in
the command, or should I define a .Rprofile in the current diractory?

What is the best approach in such a situation?

Install into that other library and temporarily set R_LIBS_USER that points to that additional library.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

Thanks,

Rainer