On 04.10.2016 01:58, Luck Buttered wrote:
Hello everyone:

Inside .Rbuildignore, I put the following line:

^OutputFolder$

Then indicate that you just want to ignore files within OutputFolder.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

However, I notice that the extdata/OutputFolder still disappears if
there are no files inside of it. (I am thinking this happens when I push
changes to Github). I am trying to keep the extdata/OutputFolder present
(whether or not it has files inside of it) for both github and when I
submit the package.

Thanks again for any input you may have!

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Luck Buttered <luckbutte...@gmail.com