On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Dev Chakraborty <dpc10s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I get the following message on running R CMD check -- as - cran:
>
> Package has a VignetteBuilder field but no prebuilt vignette index.
>
> I do not know how to fix this. Any help will be appreciated.

I don't know how to fix it either.  That said, often a great first
step is to search for the error.  A Google search for, "Package has a
VignetteBuilder field but no prebuilt vignette index.", which points
to: https://stackoverflow.com/q/30976308.

And a Google search "VignetteBuilder" has several promising "how to"
results, and there is a "Non-Sweave Vignettes" section of Writing R
Extensions:
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#Non_002dSweave-vignettes.

It will be easier for others to help you if you can do some
investigation on your own and come back with more specifics.

> Sincerely,
>
> Dev
>

> --
> Dev Chakraborty, PhD