The queues will be cleared before doing maintainance work, of course.

Best,
Uwe

On 14.08.2018 17:44, J C Nash wrote:
Will pending queries to CRAN-submissions about false positives in the check
process be cleared
first, or left pending? I've been waiting quite a while re: new optimx package,
which has 1 so-called "ERROR" (non-convergence, please use a different method
msg)
and 1 WARNING because new optimx subsumes optextras.

An alternative I can accept is an invite to resubmit after the reset, but those
of us in limbo do need to know to avoid time wasting on all sides.

Best, JN

On 2018-08-14 10:36 AM, Hadley Wickham wrote:
Does this include automatically (bot) accepted submissions?
Hadley
On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 8:07 AM Uwe Ligges
<lig...@statistik.tu-dortmund.de> wrote:

Dear package developers,

the CRAN incoming queue will be closed from Sep 1 to Sep 9. Hence
package submissions are only possible before and after that period.

Best,
Uwe Ligges
(for the CRAN team)