Assume an R package (`myRpackage`) that has a conda package (`condaDependecy`) as a system requirement. The file `DESCRIPTION` of the R package would read like:

    Package: myRpackage
    SystemRequirements: condaDependecy (>= 0.1)

How can I ensure the automatic installation of this condaDependecy (i.e. `conda install condaDependency`) upon installing the R package itself (i.e. `install.packages("myRpackage")`), assuming that myRpackage is listed on CRAN?

I would prefer a method less "clunky" as

.onAttach = function(libname = find.package("myRpackage"), pkgname = "myRpackage") {
        system("conda install -y condaDependency")
    }