Hi,

I recently asked some questions about my R package which were well responded by
Dirk.

I have another question related to pkg_config path,

I am using this command to add the installation path to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
so that all cmake commands can get the required libraries from this path,

Sys.setenv(PKG_CONFIG_PATH=paste(Sys.getenv("PKG_CONFIG_PATH"),paste(.libPaths(),"exageostat/lib/pkgconfig",sep='/',collapse=':'),sep=':'))

Is there a simple way to set this path without explicitly calling this line
before installing my package? OR is there any other path that I can use so that
all software CMake commands can easily find the required libraries?

--Sameh

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]