On 05.02.2020 16:42, Uwe Ligges wrote:
Then this is specific to your package,

I meant the new one, not the one on CRAN which is also similarly quick (less than 10% difference).

Best,
Uwe Ligges
see the overall timings for the
whole CRAN check:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_timings.html

which is 2379156 sec for old and 2516120 sec for the new toolchain, i.e. roughly a 6%. Given the machines runs with very different loads it could even be the other way round.

And for PerformanceAnalytics I get overall 418 sec for old and 446 sec (without vignettes each) for the new toolchain (again, load may have varied): https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_PerformanceAnalytics.html

Best,
Uwe Ligges