On 21.04.2021 00:02, Barbara Lerner wrote:
When checking my package with R-devel, I get the following notes.  In
the current and earlier versions of R, I got the same note concerning
incoming feasibility, but the NOTE about the package not being available
for checking did not occur.  What do I need to do to get rid of that note?

You cannot do anything, this note is fine and a CRAN team member can install the package if needed.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Barbara Lerner <bler...@mtholyoke.edu>'

Suggests or Enhances not in mainstream repositories:
    rdt
Availability using Additional_repositories specification:
    rdt   yes   https://end-to-end-provenance.github.io/drat/
* checking package namespace information ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... NOTE
Package suggested but not available for checking: 'rdt'

Thanks for your help!
Barbara