I am currently building a package which uses the "limma"-package as a
dependency.

I want to submit my package to CRAN.

Do I need to declare Bioconductor-dependencies such as Limma differently in the
Description-File of my Package?

The Check-Function in R shows no Notes, Warnings or Errors, but I am not sure
if that means that limma will install when installing my package from CRAN.

Currently I am declaring limma like this:

Suggests:

    limma

Can CRAN identify that limma is a Bioconductor-Package and will it Limma
install, when installing my package from CRAN?

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]