Indeed, a hicc up of the Windows builder.
Should be resolved.

Best,
Uwe Ligges

On 12.04.2023 10:48, Gianmarco Alberti wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for your prompt advices.

I am not an expert….

I have sent an email to explain that those are likely to be issues on the
CRAN’s end, and to inform that I would not mind to wait a while and re-do the
entire submission procedure.

Thank you again
Gm

--
Dr Gianmarco Alberti | Lecturer in Spatial Forensics
BA, MA, PhD (Udine) - Coordinator of the BA dissertations

Department of Criminology - Faculty for Social Wellbeing
Room 332, Humanities B (FEMA)
University of Malta
Msida - MSD 2080 (Malta)
+356 2340 3718