<https://r-pkgs.org/description.html#:~:text=to%20be%20indented%3A-,Description,-%3A%20The%20descriptio>
I thought I had to add indentations...

So, I originally sent:
```
Database. <https://api.neotomadb.org/api-docs/>
```

I was requested to add <https://..> referencing the "Neotoma Paleoecology
Database".

With the Description above, I do not get any local errors when running the
R CMD but can rejects it and gives me this error:

If I do this:
```
Database.
<https://api.neotomadb.org/api-docs/>
```

and run the R CMD, I get the following message:
```
Unknown, possibly mis-spelled, fields in DESCRIPTION:
  ‘<https’
```
(however, it is not an error)

I see that I have to write complete sentences, so I have done the following:
```
Database.
<https://api.neotomadb.org/api-docs/>
```

I would llike to know if this is correct prior to submitting again. Or know
how should I place that <https...> tag

Thank you for all your help.

Socorro

--