В Thu, 15 Aug 2024 18:58:41 +0000
anj5x...@nilly.addy.io пишет:

> This seems like it should work. Unfortunately my rhub github actions
> is failing to get past the setup deps step which has been occuring
> inconsistently in the past but right now it's consistently failing to
> build deps so I can't confirm it work.

This may be worth reporting to the rhub developers. The error is really
strange. It looks like the package at
https://github.com/cran/igraph/releases/download/2.0.3/igraph_2.0.3_b1_R4.5_x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-fedora-38.tar.gz
(referenced from https://github.com/r-hub/repos) has a binary
dependency on OpenBLAS:

$ readelf -d igraph/libs/igraph.so | grep openblas
0x0000000000000001 (NEEDED) Shared library: [libopenblasp.so.0]

...but that's either not noted or not installed correctly.

> I was also unable to successfully build R using intel compilers, even
> when using Rhubs container as template.

If you'd like to dig deeper, feel free to ask here with details.

> In case anyone else comes across this, the genmod files end up in
> `src` even if the original source files are under a subdirectory so
> the recipe ends up being:
>
> > -rm -f *genmod.f90

Thank you for letting us know!

> I installed intel compilers and checked the `ifx` man page. Could not
> find an option for turning off generation of the genmod files.

I experimented with the "ghcr.io/r-hub/containers/intel:latest"
container and was able to find out that the option -[no]gen-interfaces
controls the generation of *__genmod* files:

/opt/intel/oneapi/compiler/latest/bin/ifx -O3 -fp-model precise \
 -warn all,noexternals -c -o arpack/dgetv0.o arpack/dgetv0.f; \
 ls *genmod*
#  ...
# dgetv0__genmod.f90  dgetv0__genmod.mod
rm -vf *genmod*
# removed 'dgetv0__genmod.f90'
# removed 'dgetv0__genmod.mod'
/opt/intel/oneapi/compiler/latest/bin/ifx -nogen-interfaces -O3 \
 -fp-model precise -warn all,noexternals -c -o arpack/dgetv0.o \
 arpack/dgetv0.f; \
 ls *genmod*
#  ...
# ls: cannot access '*genmod*': No such file or directory

This option is already used as part of the "Intel" additional checks
performed by Prof. Brian D. Ripley, so the *__genmod.* files should not
be a problem on CRAN:
https://svn.r-project.org/R-dev-web/trunk/CRAN/QA/BDR/gannet/Intel/config.site

--
Best regards,