I apologize if this was sent twice, but thunderbird decided to lose contact with my server and crashed. Anyway...

Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
On 8 December 2008 at 10:54, Vincent Goulet wrote:
| >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ grep blas /etc/R/Makeconf
| >   BLAS_LIBS = -lf77blas -latlas
| >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$
| >
| > which is what you have, and which may have gotten there by accident.
| | Same here (obviously) on the build system. It seems to be because I | have libatlas-base-dev installed. I rebuilt without the package and | now /etc/R/Makeconf has "BLAS_LIBS = -lblas". Should I provide an | updated binary?

My adm64 build system did not contain libatlas-base-dev, so I think things are fine on the 64bit side. My 64bit intrepid box has "BLAS_LIBS = -lblas" in /etc/R/Makeconf. So unless issues arise with interpid1 vs interpid0 package names, I won't need to update.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael A. Rutter
School of Science