Petar,

Before we can answer your question, we need more information about your system. What version of R are you using? What version of Debian/Ubuntu? I was able to run rgl just fine on my Ubuntu jaunty 64bit with R 2.9.

Michael

Petar Milin wrote:
Hello!
Interesting thing is that I cannot install rgl. It reports:
 checking for X... no
 configure: error: X11 not found but required, configure aborted.
 ERROR: configuration failed for package ‘rgl’
 * Removing ‘/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/rgl’

I am pretty sure that my X11 is fine. Does anyone know why I got this error message?

Best,
PM

Dr. Michael A. Rutter
School of Science