Thank you all for the answers. I'll be careful with this kind of models till I learn how they work...

By the way, I have realized that, comparing a Poisson model with a quasi-Poisson model, the estimated SE of the coefficients in the quasi-Poisson model are the SE of the Poisson model times the scale parameter of the quasi-Poisson model. I guess that this is related with Bolker's statement of dividing the LRT by the scale parameter to obtain the quasi-likelihood.

Kind regards.

--
Albert Romero Puente
Departament de Biologia Vegetal-Botànica