Hi Gavin and Hi all,

I will not go in front of a bus for sure, I not mad, at least I am not still
mad... :)

I would like to tell you that I am a Ph.D. student, and for what I know,
Ph.D. student still have to understand things studing those from whom wrote
before them...

Isac Newton became famous not only for his science but also for a famous
phrase that, if I don't remember it bad, act like this :" If I have seen so
much far away is because I stand on shoulders of Giants"... I think that it
needs any comment, and express itself the concept...

So, I am so sorry, I also don't like the "me to" attitude, but you don't
know how is my reality here, and I can assure you that also If I am still a
"student", I am alone in my research, and If have a tutor and boss for
italian rules I don't have a boss for statistics, couse none could help me
on that...
So what could I do if I don't take models in already published literature?

Anyway, I don't want to seem like the victim, I have a brain that works and
I am doing my best to understand and improve my knowledge and at least lean
and grow, for sure, step by step, and with a big humility, in science and in
this case in statistics...

Anyway... For continuing the brainstorm if I can...The Host effect is what I
think is more interesting for the ecological point of view of my trials also
becasue the 4 communities have two by two the same host, I mean A and B,
Corylus, while B and C, Ostrya...
If I plot the factors of the envifit into the graph and the evidence of
separation seems clear...

That's are my metaMDS with 2 and 3 dimensions:

> NMS.1

Call:
metaMDS(comm = sqrtABCD, distance = "bray", k = 2, trymax = 100,
autotransform = F)

Nonmetric Multidimensional Scaling using isoMDS (MASS package)