Ben and Ruben, thank you very much  for the suggestions. I started the
“homework” and I had the impression that I can forget to find a GLMM
implementation with Tweedie distribution (in a preliminar GLM, this
distribution produced a very decent fit...). However the two-part
analysis looks a good option. About the transformation of continous
data to discret (to fit a poisson distribution), wouldn't include some
subjectivity in the analysis (once the "size of container" of the
Ruben example need to be choosed)?

Regards
Fred