Hello

I am trying to connect to a database in Acces 2007. But it show an error
message telling me that there is a problem with the connection.
My computer has Windows 7 64-bits. How can I install a driver? Where can I find
it? and How can I pick one?

> obs <- odbcConnectAccess2007("F:/Patudo_dans_Obstuna.mdb")
Messages d'avis :
1: In odbcDriverConnect(con, ...) :
  [RODBC] ERROR: state IM002, code 0, message [Microsoft][Gestionnaire de
pilotes ODBC] Source de données introuvable et nom de pilote non spécifié
2: In odbcDriverConnect(con, ...) : ODBC connection failed

Thanks a lot