Hi,

I am working on shark satellite tracking data and I’m trying to use the
function kernelbb from the *adehabitatHR package *to calculate home range.

Some functions from *adehabitatHR *accept the use of a boundary and I was
wondering if there is a way to use a boundary with kernelbb?

Kind Regards,

Luciana Ferreira

--
PhD Candidate
The UWA Oceans Institute - Centre for Marine Futures

Mailing address:
Australian Institute of Marine Sciences
The UWA Oceans Institute(MO96)
35 Stirling Highway