Da: r-sig-ecology-boun...@r-project.org <r-sig-ecology-boun...@r-project.org>
per conto di Carlos <liuc...@hotmail.com>
Inviato: mercoledì 21 maggio 2014 20.57
A: r-sig-ecology@r-project.org
Oggetto: [R-sig-eco] correlation between dissimilarity matrices

Hello, I am working with two dissimilarity matrices containing
dissimilarities in taxonomic community structure and environmental
variables, respectively, between different sites. Those sites are grouped in
three different locations. I know I can obtain the correlation between both
matices by using a Mantel test. However, I would also like to know the
correlation between both matrices after removing the effect of the
dissimilarities between locations, i.e. only considering the dissimilarties
within locations. How could I do it?

Thank you very much,

Carlos