Hi everyone,

I would like to test the resilience and resistance of soil fungal
communities (metabarcoding data) in unthinned and thinned plots.
As I understood, to test the resilience I need to compare the fungal
community composition after disturbance and at the end of the experiment,
while to test the resistance I need to compare the control fungal community
composition and the one at the end of the experiment.

Is there a way to measure this in R? Should I just compare the distance
matrix (i.e. Bray Curtis) between the treatments?

I hope my question is not too confused and I thank you all in advance for
your help!