From: R-sig-ecology <r-sig-ecology-boun...@r-project.org> On Behalf Of Irene
Adamo
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 07:28
To: r-sig-ecology@r-project.org
Subject: [R-sig-eco] trasformation of matrix for iNEXT extrapolation
interpolation of Hill's numbers

Hi all,

I am working with iNEXT package for diversity analyses however, I would like to
use a incidence_raw data type which in iNEXT is a list of matrices like this:

data(ciliates)
head(ciliates)

$SouthernNamibDesert
                                                     x9 x17 x19 x20 x21 x22
x23 x24
Acaryophrya.collaris                                  0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Actinobolina.multinucleata.n..sp.                     0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Afroamphisiella.multinucleata.n..sp.                  0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Afrothrix.multinucleata.n..sp.                        0   1   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Amphisiella.binucleata.multicirrata.n..ssp.           0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Amphisiella.elegans.n..sp.                            0   0   0   0   0   0
  1   0
Amphisiella.longiseries.n..sp.                        0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Amphisiella.magnigranulosa                            0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   1
Amphisiella.multinucleata.n..sp.                      0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Amphisiella.namibiensis.n..sp.                        0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Amphisiella.polycirrata                               0   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0
Amphisiella.procera.n..sp.                            1   0   0   0   0   0
  0   0

do you know how can I create anlist with four matrices like the one they have
in example data?

thanks a lot for any help!