Hi all,

all our courses in July are already sold out!!

But there are still a few seats available for our courses in August and
September (https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/):

1 - Introducción práctica a la programación en R - 28-31 August
2 - Time series analysis and forecasting in R - 4-8 September
3 - Network Analysis in Systems Biology with R - 11-14 September
4 - Remote Sensing in R - 11-15 September
5 - Species distribution and ecological niche modelling in R - 18-22 September
6 - Advanced Programming in R - 18-21 September
7- Introduction to Nextflow - 25-26 September
8- Introduction to Python for biologists - 25-28 September

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
i...@physalia-courses.org

Best regards,
Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D