PR stats are offering 20% off all recorded courses until the 31st of
December.

A full list of courses available can be found here
<https://www.prstats.org/recorded-courses/>

Use discount code DEC20 and please feel free to share this email among
colleagues and within your department.

Moving our courses online due to the COVID pandemic has allowed us to
archive all our previous courses and offer them in a recorded format.

*This is ideal for;*

   - People with busy schedules who can’t take long periods off work to
   attend workshops.
   - Allows attendees to work at their own pace with email support.
   - Suitable for people from all timezones.
   - The recordings are taken from our Live Online Courses which ensures
   all materials and software packages are constantly up-to-date.

In addition it is a great way to utilise any residual funding by the end of
the fiscal year as you will have 3 months to access and complete any
courses.

Please email oliverhoo...@prstatistics.com

--

Oliver Hooker PhD.