Dear colleagues,

We're thrilled to share news of our upcoming online course titled
"Meta-Analysis in R" happening from May 13 to 16.

Course details and registration can be found at: [
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/metain-r/ ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/metain-r/ )

This course offers a comprehensive introduction to contemporary meta-analysis
techniques. Topics covered include the systematic review process, statistical
analysis, result interpretation, and presentation. We'll explore parameter
estimation, statistical nuances, random-effects meta-analysis, meta-regression,
model diagnostics, sensitivity analyses, and more. Practical tutorials will
utilize authentic meta-analytic datasets, ensuring hands-on engagement to grasp
various methodologies.

Who should attend?

While the course is designed to be accessible, a foundational understanding of
statistical methods (e.g., regression, hypothesis testing) is recommended. R
will be the primary tool for analysis, and while we'll guide through the
essentials, prior familiarity with R basics is advantageous.

For our full course and workshop offerings, please visit: [
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ ](
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/ )

Warm regards,

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D