ONLINE COURSE – Introduction to Machine Learning using R and Rstudio
(IMLR02)

https://www.prstats.org/course/introduction-to-machine-learning-using-r-and-rstudio-imlr02/

12th - 25th November (6 x 1/2 day sessions)

Please feel free to share!

In this six-day course, we provide a comprehensive practical and
theoretical introduction to statistical machine learning using R. We start
by introducing the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning. We
firstly explore unsupervised learning, and introduce k-means and hierarchical
clustering, as well as principal components analysis. We then move to
supervised learning methods, and cover logistic regression
and regularisation methods (such as ridge regression and the LASSO).
After that, we introduce the k-nearest neighbours method, and
classification and regression trees (CART). Finally, we explore extensions
to CART, such as random forests and, if time allows, Bayesian addi additive
regression trees (BART).

Please email oliverhooo...@prstatistics.com with any questions

Best wishes,

Oliver