Dear list � My graduate student and I are using mvabund to analyze community
data from an ecosystem-level manipulation experiment. The interaction term of
interest (stream x period) is highly significant in the global multivariate
test, but few taxa appear to be driving the difference, as shown by the
univariate tests. I realize that this sort of result is to be expected at
times, as the multivariate test is more powerful than each univariate test, but
does anyone have general advice about follow-up analyses to shed more light on
the nature of the significant result? Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
Yours, Jon.