Thanks, José and Elliott. I can help with reviews.

I attach here a list of batches of CRAN packages to be rebuilt in
order (batches separated by a blank line), and the script that
generates it. Hope it helps.

Iñaki

--
Iñaki Úcar
AUC
AsioHeaders
BH
Cairo
DBI
FMStable
NISTunits
R.methodsS3
R6
RColorBrewer
RUnit
Rcpp
RhpcBLASctl
XML
abind
acepack
argon2
assertthat
backports
base64enc
bindr
bit
bitops
brew
chron
clipr
clisymbols
coda
colorspace
combinat
commonmark
crayon
curl
data.table
date
deldir
dichromat
digest
disposables
errors
evaluate
expm
fansi
farver
fastmap
fastmatch
filehash
fontBitstreamVera
fontLiberation
formatR
fortunes
fs
futile.options
gamlss.dist
gee
generics
ggplot2movies
git2r
globals
glue
gmp
gsl
gss
gtable
gtools
hexbin
highlight
highr
import
ini
inline
iterators
jpeg
jsonlite
labeling
lazyeval
listenv
lmodel2
mAr
magrittr
maps
matrixStats
measurements
microbenchmark
mime
mlbench
mvtnorm
ncdf4
nws
packrat
pbdRPC
pbdZMQ
pkgconfig
plogr
png
polyclip
polynom
praise
prettyunits
ps
qcc
qtl
quadprog
rappdirs
rematch
remotes
rlang
rlecuyer
rstudioapi
rsvg
scatterplot3d
sciplot
sfsmisc
snow
sodium
sourcetools
sp
stringdist
stringi
sys
sysfonts
systemfonts
testit
timeDate
tinytest
tkrplot
udunits2
unix
utf8
uuid
viridisLite
waveslim
wavethresh
webp
wesanderson
whisker
withr
xfun
xml2
xmlparsedata
xtable
yaml
zeallot
zoo

R.oo
RCurl
RInside
RcppCCTZ
Rmpfr
V8
ape
askpass
biglm
bindrcpp
bit64
caTools
car
cli
corpus
debugme
diffobj
ellipsis
foreach
fts
future
gdata
gdtools
getPass
htmltools
hunspell
igraph
itertools
jqr
lambda.r
later
lifecycle
lmtest
lokern
lubridate
mapproj
markdown
memoise
mockr
msm
munsell
plyr
poLCA
prettycode
processx
purrr
reticulate
rex
rgdal
rgeos
rprintf
rprojroot
rversions
sandwich
showtextdb
simmer
statnet.common
stringr
tikzDevice
timeSeries
tinytex
tweenr
units
webutils

Bessel
R.utils
RM2
callr
desc
doParallel
futile.logger
gplots
here
htmlwidgets
knitr
multcomp
nanotime
openssl
orcutt
pingr
promises
qpdf
quantities
reshape
reshape2
scales
selectr
sessioninfo
showtext
svglite
systemfit
unitizer
vctrs
websocket
xopen

R.cache
R.devices
blob
cyclocomp
hms
httpuv
httr
jose
pdftools
pillar
pkgbuild
profvis
rmarkdown
rsconnect
spelling
tidyselect

R.rsp
RSQLite
gargle
gh
pkgload
prettydoc
progress
rcmdcheck
repr
reprex
rvest
shiny
tibble
tufte
whoami

IRdisplay
cellranger
cliapp
dplyr
foghorn
forcats
gapminder
ggplot2
miniUI
nycflights13
readr
rematch2
repurrrsive
roxygen2
testthat

IRkernel
dbplyr
dtplyr
gmailr
haven
lintr
mockery
parsedate
pkgdown
readxl
styler
tidyr
usethis

broom
devtools
rhub

geepack
modelr
options(repos = "https://cloud.r-project.org";)

get_build_list <- function(pkgs, cran=available.packages()) {
  base <- rownames(installed.packages(priority="high"))
  pkgs <- lapply(tools::package_dependencies(pkgs, db=cran), setdiff, base)
  pkgs <- lapply(Filter(Negate(is.null), pkgs), intersect, names(pkgs))

  build <- list()
  while (length(pkgs)) {
    x <- names(Filter(function(i) all(i %in% unlist(build)), pkgs))
    build[[length(build)+1]] <- x
    pkgs <- pkgs[!names(pkgs) %in% x]
  }

  build
}

cran <- available.packages()

pkgs <- system2(
  "dnf", c("list", "available", "R-*", "--repo=fedora", "--repo=updates"), stdout=TRUE)
pkgs <- grep("^R-", pkgs, value=TRUE)
pkgs <- sapply(strsplit(pkgs, "[[:space:]]"), "[", 1)
pkgs <- gsub("R-|\\.i686|\\.x86_64|\\.noarch|-devel", "", pkgs)
pkgs <- unique(pkgs)
pkgs <- pkgs[pkgs %in% cran[,"Package"]]

bl <- get_build_list(pkgs, cran)
cat(paste(sapply(bl, paste, collapse="\n"), collapse="\n\n"))